Saturday, August 23, 2008

Waves 08 II – The real reason

This is probably the last thing I write. They’re watching me. They know I’m on to them, but that isn’t going to stop me. For years they’ve been trying to incite humans against each other. It has worked well, and now they’re ready for their final conquest. They’re coming here this November to finish us off. You know what I’m talking about. I’m sure you can feel them too. Those darned aliens!!

I know to most of you this may sound preposterous. But I’m not drunk, or babbling because I watched all 53 kinds of close encounters in one sitting. It all makes perfect sense when you think about it. It struck me just a few days ago. When it was announced that waves was being held in November, it felt odd. As if things were being decided by someone other than us. When a bunch of people proposed, the holding of Waves 2008 again, there was no rebuke from the faculty. The same faculty that rebukes everything else from healthy medical facilities and stripper joints to common sense. What does that have to do with aliens? You may ask. Well then I’d ask you to let me finish.

There was a meeting on waves with the faculty members. The upshot of which was that, waves would have to be organized in two months time with a budget of less than one lakh rupees. This was the point that really got me thinking about alien involvement. It is obvious that no fest could be run with less than one lakh. So how would the BITS students manage to find more money. A few minutes of thinking made it all clear. If humans don’t fund it, who do you think is left?

There was a however a part of this theory that perplexed me. To pull off something of this magnitude you have to have an inside man. Who could that be? I wondered. The answer however was simpler than I thought. One piece of information was all that I needed. Humans have always thought that aliens could disguise themselves perfectly. (Douglas Adams is not an exception, he’s not human. How else could he have given such an accurate description of the Galactic Empire). So I started thinking on the opposite track. What if they disguise poorly, or not at all? Then the answer struck me. I knew who the inside man was. For now let’s call him by his alien name, Alpha-Vega-Kappa (Alpha for short). He was part of the discussion, he also persuaded the student body to manage with a budget of less than one lakh. He was the man behind it all.

Then came the last part of the puzzle, how were they going to use waves, and why are they specifically planning to attack in November. It’s the perfect cover. Waves is the one time Bitsians will let their guard down. Bits G is right between P and H, so it is going to become their headquarters. Once they use it to their advantage, they can take over Bits P and H, and from there, the world. Don’t ask how though… But why November?

There’s only one answer that fits. The Victoria Secret Fashion Show. When the whole world will be watching and talking about the fashion show, waves will be sidelined. The aliens will then feint a sighting at the fashion show, so that when everybody’s searching for aliens there, waves will be taken over by them. Unless I stop it. I shall reveal the name of the alien spy. Wow what’s with all those bright lights in the sky? Anyway the earth name of Alpha-Vega-Kappa is…

Harry-whatra-entra was here

Erase

How to erase?

Crap

The above work is completely fictitious…

We aliens do not exist…

Even if we do… We’ll be at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

No comments: